Our robust regional branch network serves communities across three states. If you reside anywhere in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho or Western Montana, chances are we are in your neck of the woods.
Our field of membership is open to those with any of these common bonds:
- Persons who reside, work, or worship within the school districts of the State of Washington
- Persons who reside, work, or worship within Boundary, Bonner, Kootenai, Benewah, Shoshone, Latah, Nez Perce, and Lewis County of Idaho.
- Persons who reside, work, or worship within Missoula, Granite, Lake, Mineral, Powell, Ravalli, and Sanders County of Montana.
- Persons who reside, work, or worship within Beaverhead, Broadwater, Deer Lodge, Gallatin, Jefferson, Lewis and Clark, and Silver Bow County of Montana.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of the Credit Union; employees of the Credit Union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families, and organizations of such persons.
- Federal employees living or working in Region One of the United States Forest Service.
Call us today for more details at 800.852.5316 or visit your local branch to become a member! Find your local branch here.