Our Loan Programs
Whether you're purchasing your first home, moving to a new home, or looking to refinance, Horizon offers a variety of mortgage produts to fit your needs.
- Conventional: We offer a variety of conventional loans including conforming and nonconforming fixed and adjustable rate mortgages.
- FHA: A loan from the Federal Housing Administration (part of the Department of Housing and Urban Development). An FHA loan offers flexible guidelines and low down payment options.
- VA: A government insured loan from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. A VA loan offers special features including low down payment options and no Private Mortgage Insurance. Eligible borrowers include veterans, active duty personnel, reservists, National Guard members, and some surviving spouses.
- USDA: A government insured loan from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. A USDA loan offers special features including low down payment options and no Private Mortgage Insurance for buyers in a designated rural area. Many areas in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho are eligible. Click here to view a map of USDA designated areas.
- Manufactured and unique property: We can provide loans secured by unique or nonconforming properties, such as older manufactured homes, land only loans, waterfront, rural properties, or second homes.
We also offer special programs for borrowers with income or credit issues.
To get more information on any of our home loan services contact our mortgage department. (Get to know our mortgage loan officers here!) Our knowledgeable mortgage loan officers will help you discover your options and get you preapproved.
We also offer online preapproval and applications. If you’re ready to get started apply now!
Home Equity Loans
Horizon offers several unique home equity loans and lines of credit. Utilizing your home’s equity is a great way to maximize your assets. The funds can be used in a number of different ways such as home improvements, refinance, debit consolidation, education and more. Check out our home equity loans here.
Home Banking Enrollment
Enrolling in Home Banking is easy - here's how:
- In the Username box, enter your user name.
- If you don't remember your password, you can call our contact center at 800-852-5316 and they will provide you with a new one.
If you have any questions or problems logging in, please call 800.852.5316.