All funds in a “noninterest-bearing transaction account” are insured in full by the National Credit Union Administration through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to members under the NCUA's general share insurance rules.
The term “noninterest-bearing transaction account” includes a traditional share draft account (or demand deposit account) on which the insured credit union pays no interest or dividend. It does not include any transaction account that may earn interest or dividends, a negotiable order of withdrawal (“NOW”) account, money-market deposit account, and Interest on Lawyers Trust Account (“IOLTA”), even if share drafts may be drawn on the account. For more information about temporary NCUA insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.ncua.gov or speak with one of our Member Service Representatives.
Accounts affected at Horizon Credit Union:
Replenish Share Draft (Checking) Account
Explorer Share Draft (Checking) Account
MyLife Share Draft (Checking) Account
Home Banking Enrollment
Enrolling in Home Banking is easy - here's how:
- In the Username box, enter your user name.
- If you don't remember your password, you can call our contact center at 800-852-5316 and they will provide you with a new one.
If you have any questions or problems logging in, please call 800.852.5316.
- Terms and Conditions
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Funds Availability
- Check 21 Substitute Check Policy
- Share Account Disclosures
- Understanding Your Account
- Overdraft Privileges
- Internet Disclosure
- Special Rules for New Accounts
- Notice of changes in temporary NCUA insurance coverage for transaction accounts
- Home Free Flex Line
- Home Line Flex Account Disclosure
- Funds Transfer and Popmoney Agreement
- Foreclosure Avoidance Assistance