Home Banking Security Upgrades!
Thieves are getting smarter, but so are we! Please be aware of our new UPGRADED Home Banking security requirements coming September 19th.
What is changing?
- Upon your first login to Home Banking on or after September 18th, you will be prompted to change your USERNAME to include at least one letter and a combination of numbers and/or symbols. An example of this would be, Sample123, @#Sample, or Sample1$.
- If your password is four digits or less you will be prompted to provide a more secure password.
- You will be required to use this new username when logging in through our Home Banking platform at hzcu.org, our mobile platform at mobile.hzcu.org, as well as our Horizon Credit Union App for Apple and Android smartphones.
- Upon your first login we will prompt you to update your pass code information which includes up to two phone numbers or an email.
- Once you have updated your username and contact information through the Home Banking platform you will be required to verify your identification when using the mobile site at mobile.hzcu.org by receiving the one-time pass code. To bypass the one time pass code in the future you can select the “remember me on this device” box.
What do I need to make the change?
- You will need access to your personal computer and have your phone available. If you use our mobile solution at mobile.hzcu.org, or our Horizon Credit Union App for smartphones, you will have to first log in to Home Banking through your personal computer to update your username.
- You must have at least one of the following web browsers on your personal computer; Internet Explorer 8 or newer, or the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Fire Fox, or Apple Safari in order to access Home Banking.
For step-by-step procedures for your personal computers and mobile devices please click here. Have additional questions? Please, don’t hesitate to call 1-800-852-5316. Thank you for your support in our quest to keep your financial information safe and secure!
Home Banking Enrollment
Enrolling in Home Banking is easy - here's how:
- In the Username box, enter your user name.
- If you don't remember your password, you can call our contact center at 800-852-5316 and they will provide you with a new one.
If you have any questions or problems logging in, please call 800.852.5316.