- This event has passed.
HZCU Pop-Up: Budgeting Basics and Family Budgets
01.24.2024 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Trying to change your habits around budgeting in the new year?
Join us to learn tips and techniques to help manage personal day-to-day spending and for more in-depth family conversations about money, goals, and budgeting together. If you enjoy this style of learning, we have a full library of topics available, including creating a personalized list, at hzcu.org.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to change how they spend money
- Anyone who wants to improve their relationship with money and reach their goals
- Anyone interested in involving their family in money conversations and budgeting
What You Will Learn:
- How to track your spending and the 50/30/20 rule
- How family values and attitudes can shape our financial habits and goals
- How to use this understanding to change habits and behaviors
To register click here.