Momentum Home Equity Line of Credit
Achieve Tomorrow’s Dreams Today
With Momentum – Horizon’s home equity line of credit loan (HELOC) – you don’t have to wait for “someday” to achieve all the things you want to do. You can take full advantage of the equity you’ve built in your home and move even faster toward your dreams.
Rates as low as
Convenient payment options available
Whether it’s adding that new home office, a guest room to welcome more family for the holidays, going back to school, finally taking your side-hustle to full-time gig or even just consolidating bills for one easy payment – you can get started today!
Momentum HELOC allows you to take advantage of your equity today, while keeping your payments low and manageable. You’ll get an ultra-competitive rate for the first 6 months and you choose the payment option that fits your budget.
You can even choose to convert portions of your loan to a fixed rate during your draw period to save even more!2
Additional payment options to consider:
- Interest-only payments during the 10-year draw period
- Or 1% of the current balance or $100, whichever is greater3
- A revolving line of credit (like a credit card, without the card)
- Access the money in branch, online or in the mobile app as you need it
- The rate is adjustable, but portions of the line of credit can be fixed
- Emergency fund
- Home improvement
- Consolidate bills
- And more!
- 10 year draw period
- 15 year repayment period
*OAC. Some restrictions apply. $50 annual fee. Minimum loan amount is $10,000. Low closing costs; early termination fee may apply. Membership fee, other terms and restrictions may apply.
1. Introductory rate valid for 6 months from the date the loan is booked. After the first 6 months a variable rate will apply, based on the Wall Street Journal prime rate plus a margin and adjusted quarterly; current rates range from 8.50% - 18.00% APR, based on credit worthiness. Maximum APR = 18%.
2. Borrower may elect to convert portions of the Home Equity Line of Credit from a variable rate to a fixed rate loan for a transaction fee of $75 per occurrence. The minimum amount required to be converted to fix rate is $5,000. Borrower may lock up to 3 different amounts at any one time.
3. Borrowers may opt for interest-only payments during the initial draw period (10 years). Monthly payments are typically lower with the interest-only payment option; however your principal balance will remain the same until you made additional payments to the principal. After the draw period, the monthly payment will be calculated to repay your loan within the remaining 15 years and may adjust quarterly based on the prime rate.