Become a Member
Become a Member of Horizon Credit Union Today
Horizon Credit Union is a growing cooperative with an extensive branch network, access to 30,000+ ATMs* and a full suite of financial products, services and tools to help make your dreams a reality – delivered by hometown, friendly folks you know and trust. If you live in eastern Washington, Idaho, western or central Montana or eastern Oregon, chances are we are in your neck of the woods.
At Horizon Credit Union you’ll always be more than a member. Here, you’re part owner. Profits made are returned back to members in the form of higher savings rates, lower loan rates and reduced fees. Plus, we treat you like the amazing person you are.
Horizon’s Field of Membership
*Membership fee applies. Click here to view our current fee schedule.
If you fall into any of the categories below you’re eligible to join!*
People who live, work or worship within the school districts of the state of Washington.
- Employees of Horizon.
- Federal employees living or working in Region One of the United States Forest Service.
- People (including spouses of deceased persons, retirees, members of their immediate family or households and organizations to which they belong) who reside, work or worship within the following Montana counties: Beaverhead, Broadwater, Cascade, Chouteau, Deer Lodge, Gallatin, Granite, Jefferson, Judith Basin, Lake, Lewis and Clark, Mineral, Missoula, Pondera, Powell, Ravalli, Sanders, Silver Bow and Teton.
- Employees of Horizon.
- Any legal business entity operating without employees that is owned or controlled by members of Horizon Credit Union where combined ownership or control by members is at least 50%.
- Employees, employers, students and retirees (including spouses of deceased persons, members of their immediate family or households and organizations to which they belong) who reside in, work in, are headquartered in or are paid from Ada, Adams, Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Canyon, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, Shoshone, Valley and Washington counties.
- Family members of eligible members of this credit union.
- Trusts composed entirely of natural persons (settlor, trustee and beneficiary) who are eligible members of Horizon.
People who live or work in, or organizations located within Baker, Grant, Malheur, Umatilla, Union and Wallowa Counties.