Drop off your old documents for free and secure disposal. Free refreshments while supplies last! Securely dispose of documents without worry. Why should you shred your documents? Shredding helps to protect you from identity theft which is the nation’s fastest growing crime. Shredding not only helps to protect your identity but it can help you declutter your space and all of the shred material gets recycled.
Horizon’s shred events offer you the opportunity to securely recycle old or unwanted paper documents. If you’re curious about what you can bring here’s a quick overview:
- Personal Documents – paper, receipts, bank statements, voided checks, bills, CC statements, tax reports, bills and sensitive information with addresses, PIN, account numbers, signatures and social security numbers, etc.
- Miscellaneous Documents – newspaper, magazines, brochures, paper file folders.
Items not Accepted
Metal, spiral bindings from booklets (plastic or metal), credit cards, plastic page protectors, photos, staples and x-rays.
Check out our upcoming shred events:
Great Falls September 7 (Members Only)
1500 River Drive North | 10 am – 2 pm
Free and open to members! Consumers only, no businesses please. Drop off your old documents and electronics for free and secure disposal.
Electronics recycling available at this event
- Personal Devices – cell phones, tablets, iPods, etc.
- Computers and Computer Accessories – keyboards, printers, modems, towers, etc.
- Entertainment Equipment – televisions, radios, speakers, etc.
- Miscellaneous Electronics – fax machines, scanners, etc.
- Televisions and Monitors, including older style Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) units and rear projection screens
Items not accepted
Batteries, large appliances, kitchen items (except microwaves), and biohazard items cannot be accepted at this time.*Limit 3 boxes per member. Consumers only, no businesses please.