SPOKANE, WA – On Wednesday, December 7 Horizon Credit Union launched their new informational website after nearly a year of research and development. The site features easy-to-follow page design and introduces a new library of financial tools including articles on money management and financial loan calculators.
The new website was built with new and long-time members in mind, whether they’re in the heart of the city or rural communities. Users can easily find the information they need, whether it’s finding a product or service or researching a variety of money management topics.
Horizon partnered with marketing and web design agency American Eagle in the research and development of the site focusing on improving the user experience, expanding educational content and improving search engine optimization. In addition to surveying online users, select Horizon employees and members were individually interviewed to learn what day-to-day users wanted most from the redesign.
The site’s previous website design had been in use since 2017, far behind the average three-year lifespan of most websites. HZCU.ORG now stands out with a clean, simple-to-use site that provides users with a wealth of helpful information at their fingertips.
New features and improvements to Horizon’s website include:
- Enhanced Usability – Improved search functionality with easy-to-follow page design for simple navigation
- User Quiz – Users can quickly access product information or apply for membership or loans with the new “I want to…” search function on the homepage
- Knowledge Hub – A new financial education resource containing a treasure trove of educational articles and financial calculators on many topics including homeownership, retirement planning, family finances and more
- FAQ – Answers to common questions about account information, payment options, online banking and more
- News / Events – Events and news pages on the homepage for easy access to all the latest updates from Horizon
To help users discover everything the new HZCU.ORG has to offer, Horizon created a guided video tour highlighting new features and changes. Visit hzcu.org/sneakpeek to learn more and to explore the new site!