With tax season around the corner, Horizon is ready to help you make the process a breeze. You can now connect your Horizon accounts (both personal and business accounts) directly to QuickBooks®!
With QuickBooks®, you can save time and improve accuracy by tracking income, expenses and all other transactions in one convenient location in Horizon’s online banking.
- Get real-time information and rich cash flow insights on all your accounts
- Save time and improve accuracy with no more manual entry
- Plus, QuickBooks® makes it simple to manage your business by automatically sorting your transactions into categories and tracking invoices and outgoing expenses
How to connect to QuickBooks®:
- Log into online banking at hzcu.org and click Additional Resources
- In the dropdown list, select Connectivity to Intuit®
- Create a unique password to establish a connection to QuickBooks®
- Connect using your personal or business QuickBooks® credentials
- You will be prompted to enter your unique password to establish the connection
- And that’s it!
After the connection has been made, you will have access to view and update your QuickBooks® online account via Horizon’s online banking.
How to export account information to QuickBooks®:
- Open the QuickBooks platform to access your account
- In a new window, go to hzcu.org and click on Online Banking Login in the top right corner
- Once logged in, click to view the transaction history of the account you’d like to export
- From the Account History page, choose the Export option below Account Details
- From the dropdown options, select the QuickBooks (.qbo) format and click Export
- Once the file is downloaded, select to open the file via QuickBooks®
Your transactions should then be uploaded and displayed within QuickBooks®. You can export up to 90 days of account information.
Please note: QuickBooks® access is only available in online banking. You will not be able to access QuickBooks® through mobile banking on our app. You must have already purchased and be registered for a QuickBooks® account to have access in online banking.