New! Youth Account Online Banking Experience
We have a new online experience exclusively for Horizon’s youngest members!
Our young savers and spenders now have easy access to the right tools to reach their goals within online banking, while removing the things they can’t do just yet.
A more cohesive online banking experience
On desktop, your children will see a simple, easy to navigate menu:
- My Accounts: A quick overview of all your accounts
- Move Money: Transfer cash between personal accounts, schedule transfers between accounts, view scheduled transfers and send money to another member
- Money Management: Access our money management budgeting tool, which helps visualize spending and track savings goals
- Online Statements: A rolling 18 months’ worth of online statements
- Additional Services: Includes options to chat with us, access secure email, update contact information and set mobile alerts
- My TuboTax: Members 15+ can file their taxes online here
Kids do just about everything on their phone. That’s why we’ve updated our youth mobile experience with a new look and a simpler layout! The ‘More’ menu has been updated with quick links to money management tools and ways to connect with us.
Your kids can also access:
- Connect With Us: Visit our website or find a nearby branch or CO-OP ATM
- Additional Services: Access CardValet (Guard Your Card) to keep cards secure by turning cards off if your child loses theirs – and back on again if they find it. They can also set spending limits and set balance alerts
Get Started Today!
It’s simple for your kids to get the most out of their youth account. All they have to do is log in!
If you haven’t already, help register your children for online banking or encourage them to download our app today on the Apple store or Google Play store!