We’ve enhanced the way you pay your bills online.
We are always working to improve our online services to continue to bring you easy home banking. With our recent updates, you can now pay bills from multiple checking accounts under your current membership.
This added feature in bill pay allows you to link and use multiple checking accounts to cover bill payments. This upgrade offers increased flexibility and convenience in managing your personal finances and paying bills.
Additionally, you can now grant shared access to your bill pay account!
This enhancement allows you to grant access to other individuals, such as family members or trusted friends, so you can assist in managing and paying bills collectively.
How this improvement impacts you:
- Any bills scheduled to be paid will continue to be posted to your primary account.
- You will no longer need to set up recurring transfers from a secondary checking account.
- You will no longer need to open an additional membership to use multiple funding accounts.
- Better budgeting – Ability to allocate funds from different sources for bills based on preferences, financial goals, or bill payment strategy.
- More flexibility – Have greater control over bill payments.
- Improved Cash Flow Management – Allocate funds from specific accounts based on the timing of bills, ensuring that you have enough money available in the right account when bills are due.
- Shared Access – Enables multiple individuals to collaborate on bill payments. This can be especially helpful for households where multiple people are responsible for various bills, such as rent or utilities.
- Transparency – All authorized users can view the same bills, payment history, and upcoming due dates. This helps in creating a shared understanding of the household’s financial obligations.
Set up Bill Pay Today!
Log into online banking and click ‘Bill Pay’ to get started.
If you haven’t tapped into the power of online banking yet, give us a call at 800.852.5316 and we’ll be happy to help you get started. Or if you’re looking for on-the-go access wherever you roam, click here to download our mobile app!